Everyone loves music, right? Even busy entrepreneurs take the time to add a little vibrancy and music therapy to their day - or, they should, in any case!
The benefits of getting down to a sick beat (heck, Taylor Swift even tried to trademark the phrase) are far-reaching, and it’s so easy to implement some more auditory nourishment into your daily life.
Not convinced? Here’s just a few reasons why you should listen to more music in your quest for entrepreneurial success:
- There’s a huge body of research that suggests listening to certain types of music boosts productivity, creativity and accuracy in work-related tasks.
- Upbeat music can ease anxiety and enhance your mood.
- Music is scientifically proven* to be at least ninety percent better to listen to when compared with loud, oversharing conversations with Bernadette from marketing.
* Not scientifically proven at all (but is probably true).
So, without further ado, we present to you the ultimate playlist for entrepreneurs:
We’ve added the tracks that really get our productivity party started, or simply get us ready to start the day with a bit of oomph.
We’ve also included amazing suggestions from the incredible people in our social community, like:
- Rachel Luna (RachelLuna.biz):
All I Do is Win - DJ Khaled
Lose Yourself - Eminem
- Phil McKinney (PhilMcKinney.com):
Ether - Mogwai
- Casey Lau (Startups HK):
Start Me Up - Rolling Stones
Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
- Anna C. Mallon (Startup2Life):
Freedom - Pharrell Williams
- Michelle Forrester (Little General)
Millionaire - Queens of the Stone Age
- Shantelle Saiville (SaviChix)
Hall of Fame - The Script
I Was Here - Beyonce
We’ve got an eclectic mix happening, so you will find everything from uplifting pop, to moody soundscapes for enhanced concentration, to exhilarating rock ‘n’ roll to make you feel on top of the world.
Are we missing your favorite song? We’re going to keep adding to the playlist, so be sure to let us know your picks and we’ll pop them in!
Feeling ready to take on the world? Get your entrepreneurial groove on with Fingerprint for Success.