Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is a revolutionary benchmarking tool. It compares your attitudes with those of successful entrepreneurs and business owners and identifies the areas you need to work on and the attitudes will help achieve your goals.
We're seeking a genius wordsmith to create inspiring stories and bring our brand to life.
In this role you will:
- Manage our editorial calendar, working with seasonal opportunities, reacting to local and international news and events and emerging topics to drive community growth and engagement.
- Create and edit compelling, inspiring and solution-lead stories around entrepreneurship, startup, co-founding and business building.
- Create clever angles around our F4S research to showcase the product and bring the benefits to life while maintaining a balanced blend of content.
- Engage the community on article posts; answer questions, respond to comments, promote curiosity.
- Write smart copy for online landing pages that demonstrates our personality, creates a unique experience for users and showcases the benefits of using F4S at different stages of business development.
- Write weekly newsletter email that summarises our most popular content and showcases interesting and relevant articles from across the web.
- Create compelling, solution-lead emails for members of our F4S database. Help them understand the benefit of F4S and motivate them to join.
You'll have 2+ years in a content marketing or writing role with experience of creating content for a variety of channels and formats such as blog posts, marketing assets such as guidebooks, marcom emails, social media posts.
- Work quickly and efficiently while keeping an eye on the small things that truly matter.
- Embrace new concepts and processes. Contribute your own ideas and suggestions across the business and implement as needed.
- Find the most efficient path to achieve success.
- Are happy to self-manage but also respect, value and support the contribution that each member of the organization brings.
- Easily understand the needs of different customers and can pinpoint solutions to help them achieve their goals.
About Fingerprint for Success:
Fingerprint for Success is making waves globally in the entrepreneurial ecosystem by providing a ‘first of its kind’ technology to individuals, teams and companies. We use highly accurate assessment and benchmarking to illuminate entrepreneurial talents and to diagnose ‘blind spots’ in entrepreneurship and work. Born from 20 years of research from one of the world’s most successful professional coaches, our approach to work, company culture, and achievement is one refined from exposure to some of the most successful companies around the globe. There are boundless opportunities for professional and personal development, as well as to be part of a team curated for ultimate success, energy and passion.
This position is not only about telling great stories. It's also about finding your place in a team designed to support your own growth, development, and triumph. If you're tempted to join a fast-growing, high-energy team that's revolutionizing the way we think about personal development, then we want to hear from you!
Ready to apply?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
Subject line: WORDSMITH
Your full resume.
A short cover letter telling us why you’d be great for the role and your salary expectation.
Please note: Only individuals with the right to work in Australia will be considered. This role is full time, based in central Sydney. We can’t wait to hear from you!