Are you an experienced Partnership and Business Development Manager wanting to join our fast-growing team who is actively changing the future of work globally?
We're looking for a dynamic, results-achieving lover of people and business, a value generator, to help us proliferate our technology and community locally and globally.
- Be motivated to make a meaningful difference to people and businesses.
- Be a high self-starter who loves to initiate ideas into action.
- Have a proven track record in identifying and fostering strategic relationships.
- Be a creative thinker who sees opportunities for value exchange where others might not.
- Be an enthusiastic collaborator who seeks to create and add value.
- Be connected within local startup ecosystems.
- Want to make an impact and leave a footprint.
- Have a business development consultative sales approach, where there's a bigger emphasis on exchange of value than just a sale.
- Be a great communicator.
- Be an experienced 'closer'.
- Be highly motivated by the achievement of goals and targets.
- Have a genuine passion for growth and learning.
- Track record of meeting targets and getting real results
- Have experience pioneering leading-edge Freemium or SaaS technology to innovative enterprises and high growth ventures.
In this role you will:
- Be at the forefront driving a world first technology globally.
- Be a core part of our passionate performance driven team, working closely with and supported by our CEO.
- Enjoy endless opportunities to evolve yourself and your role locally and internationally.
- Work with highly creative, innovative and successful leading-edge people and organizations.
- Be compensated well based on sales and performance.
- Strategic Sales Planning & Execution
- Consultative Sales & Negotiations
- New Business Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Project Management & Execution
- Group Presentation & Communication
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is a powerful people analytics platform for the future of work.
Filling a much-needed gap between social collaboration tools like Slack, Google Docs, and Dropbox, F4S focuses on the human dynamics of the people doing the collaborating, providing them with insights into themselves, their colleagues, their teams, and their company.
Just 16 months in, with users in more than 16 countries, and partnerships with some of the world's most innovative brands, this role is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a venture-backed startup and be at the forefront of sharing first-to-market technology with the world.
Born from 20 years' of research from one of the world's most successful professional coaches, our approach to work, company culture, and achievement provides boundless opportunities for professional and personal development, as well as to be part of a team curated for ultimate success, energy and passion.
This position is not only about creating positive, beneficial, long-lasting business relationships, but also about finding your place in a passionate team. If you love groundbreaking technology, forging a new market, growing an extremely high-value network and marking a lasting mark, then we want to hear from you!