We are looking for a front-end developer / UI designer (with experience in UX) who breathes all things creative! If you get a real kick out of developing and iterating rich, meaningful user experiences in a product that addresses far-reaching and complex issues, then you’re in the right place. We’re looking for a motivated go-getter who is wanting to make a difference in the world and do it surrounded by a team of similarly talented, awesome humans who are kicking goals in their respective fields.
We’ve been out in the market for 18 months and have a beautiful product that needs someone to take ownership of its look, feel and growth. We’re launching several new products and features and are seeking an experienced developer / UI designer to take things to the next level. Love a challenge? Well, we are visualizing human dynamics and helping our users solve a plethora of complex human interactions in a way that’s never been done. If these paragraphs sound like you then read on for the role and responsibilities and drop us a line! We’d love to hear from you.
You will have had experience with these things before:
- Prototyping and wireframe software (e.g. balsamiq, Proto.io, InVision, Wireframe.cc, etc.).
- Prototyping in code.
- Working with a consumer product (essential).
- Working on and building a web product.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
- Deep experience with lean UX methodologies - we need to move with speed and precision, baby!
- Preparing and presenting concepts and rough drafts to internal teams.
Things you’ll be responsible for as our newest team member:
- Creating original graphic designs to be used in various business units.
- Taking ownership of our brand and ruthlessly enforce its representation across all areas of the business.
- Building out branding guidelines and style standards for use internally and by partners and affiliates.
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Working collaboratively with other business units to help the company achieve set KPIs and milestones.
- Working closely with product managers to iterate product concepts and ideas.
- Getting in the trenches with our dev team to make dreams become reality.
- Driving user feedback sessions to gather and evaluate user requirements that inform subsequent product iterations.
- Illustrating design concepts and ideas using various mediums (e.g. storyboard, sitemaps, process flows, sketches, interpretive dance, etc.).
Do you also have a professional portfolio? We’d love to see some of the work you’ve already done. Please include it with your application, along with salary expectations and email us at email@example.com.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is a platform that is all about developing and leveraging the most valuable resources available to any company, its people. We bring the scientific method to one of the most complex spaces in technology - accurately and reliably assessing humans, and creating actionable output that drives insights, learning and change for individuals, teams, and organizations.
Ever wonder why you have conflict with a colleague but can’t put your finger on the cause? Why do certain people always get back to you at the utter last minute every time? Why do some team members seem to operate like super-humans under pressure but without a deadline they’re completely different? Why your boss was infallible with a team of 10 but struggled with a team of 30? These are all problems F4S solves. We scientifically uncover the motivations behind people, present them in a beautiful UI, give deep insights and actionable advice, and help create tangible outcomes for heightened interaction, engagement, and output.
F4S is the next-generation in human assessment, analytics, insights and change and is based on world-first research into human motivation in entrepreneurship and its correlation with venture success. We are growing fast and backed by some of the most recognized names in the Australian investor scene.